If your are looking for a unique fun experience for your next event or fundraiser, host and book an Availfit™ signature class. Email email@example.com for rates.
- Hip Hop & Pops in the Park - This is a family friendly event. All ages are welcome. Come enjoy an outdoors hip hop dance class at local parks in Richmond followed by an ice pop to cool down!
- Bootcamp & Brews- Participants enjoy their highly motivating boot camp instructor, energizing music, and easy to follow instructions while anticipating a cold brew thereafter from our Co-host Castleburg Brewery and Taproom on the 2nd Thursday of each month. All fitness levels are welcome.
- Wine & Whine- Learn to "dutty whine" and learn popular dancehall reggae moves while grooving to the Caribbean sounds of a live DJ. Exclusive wine specials are available for purchase during the class.
- Mindfulness & Mimosas- If you want know yourself better, improve attention span, and reduce stress then learning the ancient practice of mindfulness is definitely for you.Owner and Lead Therapist, Tangee Moore leads a workshop defining mindfulness, understanding the benefits of mindfulness, and practicing mindfulness techniques to become calmer, happier, and more focused in daily life.
- AvailFit for Kids- AvailFit™ offers Zumba® and personalized dance fitness classes that are tailored for children of all ages. Classes incorporate key childhood development elements like leadership, respect, team work, confidence, self-esteem, memory, creativity, coordination, cultural awareness. In addition, Dance is discussed as a coping mechanism to replace habits that may include drug or alcohol use. AvailFit™ for kids is designed to not “feel” like a workout; instead, it “feels” like a dance party to kids. The program also correlates to the Health and Physical Education Virginia Standards of Learning for grade 3-8. More importantly, the focus is to help combat childhood obesity to reduce the risks of illness.
- Business & Burlesque- Want to feel sexy, confident, and empowered? This is definitely the class for you. It's good for the Boss Bish to let her hair down and embrace her inner Goddess.You will have the opportunity to network while learning a burlesque routine. This is great class for "girls nights in" or private parties. Ages 18 and up and all dance levels are welcome.
telavail™ empowerment coaching
It's not just a t-shirt...it's a movement! Wear your Avail Gear proudly to remind yourself and others to live a balanced life...mind, body, and soul! The best $20 investment is investing in yourself!
to order your shirt!
TelAvail™ Empowerment Coaching helps individuals:
- Enhance clarity and focus about their lives and lifestyles.
- Define goals and develop a plan for making them a reality
- Tap into their potential
- Expand creativity
- Discover solutions to life's challenges
- See opportunities, instead of struggles
- Lead happier, more fulfilling lives
- Call 804-214-2260 to Schedule your TelAvail™
Why consider a professional an empowerment coach? As your coach, we’ll explore options, discover what you really want in life, and focus on what you truly love to do. Then we’ll design your life around the “what’s most important”, setting values-based goals and prioritized action items, and diligently integrate them into your life. Having a coach to verbally commit to each week, puts more leverage on you to make your commitments happen. In coaching we’ll look at your whole life – from Health to Relationships, from Career to Finances, from “Fun and Recreation” to “Personal and Spiritual Growth”. These sessions are conveniently offered online via video conferencing or phone at affordable rates.
"Don't feel ashamed. Everyone needs help at times. Psychotherapy is for everyone!"
Avail services are intended to increase the strengths and resources of each individual served. Our primary services include outpatient psychotherapy, empowerment coaching, and wellness activities. We provide services to individuals with mental health, addiction, and life stressors related to their relationships, health, and corporate wellness.
- Mood Disorders
- Domestic Violence
- Alcohol Abuse
- Anger Management
- Behavioral Issues
- Bipolar Disorder
- Child or Adolescent
- Development Disorders
- Domestic Abuse
- Drug/Substance Abuse
- Dual Diagnosis
- Emotional Disturbance
- Family Conflict
- Oppositional Defiance
- Peer Relationships
- Postpartum Depression
- Relationship Issues
- Self Harming
- Sexuality/ LGBT Topics
- Suicidal Ideation
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women’s Issues
AvailFit Signature Classes
AvailFit™ best describes our wellness activities that promote physical and mental health. AvailFit™ is a holistic approach that provides uniquely individualized options for one to heal by including their body and soul in the process. If you would like to book or host an AvailFit Signature Class email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today! Signature Classes are also available at various locations. Check out our Instagram at Availfitrva for the latest schedule.